Cardboard Yarn Wrapped Letters


I saw yarn covered letters on Pinterest. One day I decided to use that idea for my youngest daughter's arts and crafts lesson. 

First I wrote the letters we would use with a black Sharpie.  I love Sharpies! 

Then we started the wrapping process. You may have to use tape on the back just in case the yarn is not tight enough or something.

I thought it was a good project for my daughter because of the complexity of the wrapping.

So the supply list included:
Cardboard
Yarn
Scissors
Tape (if needed)
Black Marker to write letters

Since I crochet and knit, I had the yarn.  Some of my family members do a lot of business online so there were plenty of cardboard boxes on hand.  We had scissors, tape and markers.  I did have to use washi tape though. ...ran out of the other kind.

I added a couple of fabric flowers to a few of the yarn covered letters.  I thought it gave the letters a little pop!




John 20:7 And the napkin, that was about His head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

Become a subscriber to the Good Artbox!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
this is a repost from here.
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs