Making art together is the new quality time

You can create art.

Even if you draw a line and a circle on a piece of paper, that's art.

What makes that line and circle even more special is creating those shapes with your child or any loved one right next to you.

That line and circle become a precious memory when it's done with someone you love.

The beauty of making art is making art with someone you love.

I recently bought one of those adult coloring books with flowers.

I bought it to learn how to draw flowers.

So one evening my youngest daughter and I were watercoloring.  I looked over at her watercoloring and thought hey why don't I do the same thing (that she is doing).

She simply made watercolored lines.  I loved it.

My lines ended up more of a blotch.

We let the watercoloring pictures dry overnight.

The next day I used a sharpie and drew a poppy over the dried watercolor blotch that I made.

Turned out to be pretty unique.

I used PicMonkey to add a little more uniqueness to it!

What have you made lately?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Never Miss A Post! Become a subscriber to the Good Artbox!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs