Rest

I said, Lord, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee. Psalm 41:4

Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. -Psalm 56:1

Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. -Psalm 57:1

Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.-Psalm 86:3

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. -Psalm 103:8

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. -Psalm 116:5

For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord- Psalm 117:2

Become a subscriber to the Good Artbox!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs