Do you ever notice the art on the wall at a restaurant?

Do you eat out sometimes?

From time to time, my family and I will eat out.

...sometimes through the drive-thru and sometimes we will go to a nice sit down restaurant.

A few days ago, we went to a really cool place along the Atlantic Ocean.

Yeah, I thought it was very cool too.

Since I started blogging about "art", I try to look around and notice the art around me.

When I go to restaurants now, I always scan their walls and see what they have up ...or not have up.

This particular place had so much cool art with a beach life theme.

My phone was just about ready to die but I was able to capture a couple of photos on their walls.

Have you noticed the art on the walls at a place that you frequent?

Even some fast food restaurants have really cool stuff on their walls too.

Take a look around and let me know what you have seen lately?

Genesis 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

If you are reading this as an email subscriber, keep scrolling to read the latest updates on My Natural Hair Journey!

Become a subscriber to the Good Artbox!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs