My Natural Hair Journey 08


A little Q and A from my natural hair journey!

Q: What is your hair type?
A: I don't know.

Q: What products do you use on your hair?
A: I use shampoo regularly. I also use conditioner. I use various leave-ins, gels and creams and butters.

Q: Is that your real hair?
A: Yes.

Q: How often do you wash your hair?
A: Once a week.

Q: How did you get your hair like that?
A: I flat twisted it.

Q: Do you co-wash only?
A: No.

Q: Why do you not co-wash?
A: I used to co wash only but I stopped.  I stopped because my hair seemed like something was missing from my hair care routine so I started washing with shampoo again. I use shampoo every. single. time. that I wash my hair.

Q: Do you still read natural hair blogs?
A: Not like I used to but yes, I still read them from time to time.

Q: Don't you get tired of doing your hair?
A: Yes, but I do it anyway.

Q: Why don't you get a perm?
A: Been there. Done that. Not repeating that.

Q: Why do you wear your hair like that?
A: I like it like that.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Follow the Journey!
My Natural Hair Journey 01
My Natural Hair Journey 02
My Natural Hair Journey 03
My Natural Hair Journey 04
My Natural Hair Journey 05
My Natural Hair Journey 06
My Natural Hair Journey 07
My Natural Hair Journey 08
My Natural Hair Journey 09
My Natural Hair Journey 10

Become a subscriber to the Good Artbox!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs